The Way of the Blogurai

The Mothership Connection

3.03.2006

Since I Needed Something to Do While You In-Class-Work...

...and since we listened to Casanatra, and since I know all of you were like, "OMG!!1 Who is dis? They totally r0x!!1" I decided I should feed your burning, uncomfortable hunger for more.

Here are a couple blogs I wrote for my other blog; some of the more resourceful of you have already found it, which is cool 'cause I need more readers. These blogs are about Casanatra before and after a recent Casanatra show over at McGoff's Pub. I apologize before hand for gushing so much.

I should include a disclaimer: If you happen to check out my other blog, when I use the term "Comps," I don't not mean you, my lovely well-behaved students. "Comps" means Comprehensive Essay Exams; as I've mentioned, it's the big on-the-spot 3 1/2 hour essay exam I have to take in order to graduate. Three essays; six text-support; no texts allowed during the exam. Sux. I take it Saturday morning, and I'm not looking forward to it. So I swear a lot at "Comps." Not you, dear students. I love you; I hate Comps.

Mace...out

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh students of Rüd! Unite! Get your free Casanatra music links here:
http://www.clintstotesbery.net/blogs/personal/archive/2006/02/05/54.aspx\
Your poor little minds will be blown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home