The Way of the Blogurai

The Mothership Connection

1.20.2006

Word.


As of now, 1.20.06 at 2:19am, you are all linked. Holy crap! I never thought the blog thing would be this easy, not even the nuts-n-bolts of getting everyone up and running. Good job, y'all. Good job to me too. Yeah, that's right: I'm self-congratulatory at times. So sue me.

It was a lot of work! Notice the links are in alphabetical order? Would any of your
other professors do that? Doubt it. Doubt it very much. If you think that's anal just wait 'til you get your papers back, fresh with pen blood. But we'll talk later about grammar edits and my deadly swift and accurate Red Pen +5 Holy Avenger (+10 vs. Undead)--see above kickass sword. [Editor's Note: Only the most severely dorkish of you will understand that last part. Please don't feel bad if you didn't: D&D is nothing to miss.]

Mace...out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home